Sunday, May 3, 2009

http://www.last.fm/user/AttackOfTheTom

The thing thats really been striking me lately is the fact that my music taste is all over the charts, literally. I have always been into every genre thanks to my mom and my other family always playing various music when I was little but what I listen to lately varies so much. It starts on the soft side with Kevin Devine and Saves The Day. Then slowly progresses to Brand New, Say Anything, and New Found Glory. They lead to A Day To Remember and Devil Wears Prada. They shed light on Converge and Trap Them.

I dont know if you guys realize but it goes from acoustic rock to (pretty much) grindcore.

Then on the other side of the spectrum I have artists of Hip Hop that vary from Nas to Twiztid. It fucking off the wall.

Then lastly Im getting into trance and techno more so there are a few djs I have yet to learn more of but currently Armin Van Buuren and BT are most played for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment